Thank you for taking your time reading this post. There’s a lot of uncertainty and stress about the current coronavirus (COVID-19) but I hope this post finds you all well. Please know that your safety is my No.1 priority. While currently all sessions have been postponed, I plan to reopen my studio in late May, 2020 (advised by the BC government).
Please note: All clients visiting my studio will be required to fill out a Health Screening Questionnaire prior to arrival.
I am currently taking new bookings with limited slots for Maternity, Newborn and Baby Sessions. Art Hera Photography is a home-based studio and the level of risk that the virus poses is extremely low. Once I reopen the studio, I will first schedule those who have already booked with us ahead of time. There will be only one session per day and maximum three sessions per week.
In order to ensure everyone’s health and safety, I will have strict studio policies in effect:
- If you, or someone in your home is sick, your session will be rescheduled with no additional charge.
- If you, or someone in your home becomes sick within 14 days after your session, please contact me immediately.
- If you, or someone in your home has been traveling recently, please ask for rescheduling.
- If you, or someone in your home has been in contact with travelers or have any family members visiting or travel from high-risk areas please give yourself enough time to make sure you are safe and ask for rescheduling to postpone your session.
- Immediate family only. No extra people may attend your session.
- Please keep any siblings not being photographed at home.
- I will be taking daily temperature checks. Families will be required to do the same the day before their session or the morning of their session.
Cleaning & Hygiene
- The studio, equipment, props, etc. are all cleaned and disinfected.
- All clients are required to remove the shoes prior to entering the studio.
- All clients are required to sanitize their hands when they arrive at the studio.
- I will be wearing a face mask, gloves and apron during sessions. For newborn shoots, I will wash my hands before touching your baby.
- I will maintain social distance between me and my clients during the session. If physical distance cannot be maintained, hygiene practices will apply.
Thank you to everyone who continues to support my business during these uncertain times.
Please stay safe and healthy and I will see you soon!